CSS bugs in IE come in different shapes, sizes and colors. So do the solutions to fix those bugs:
- Is proprietary code needed to fix the bug?
- Is the solution one line of code or twenty?
- Does solution code validate? Will it validate in future?
- Does solution require use of conditional comments in order to target a specific version?
- Does solution exist at all?
In hasLayout.net bug tables you will find "Solution Type" column with the solution code for each bug. Descriptions of each "Solution Type" code are listed below.